Got a little lazy with the week off, but here’s the updates from last session.
- Discovered the Martikovs (and others) are members of a kindness of were-ravens, called the Keepers of the Feather. A secretive group opposed to Strahd, but keeping a very low profile.
- Utilized the Gulthias staff from the head druid to gather and destroy the remaining blights from the vineyard, with each party member keeping a segment of the now inert staff.
- Headed to Y’ster Hill, an ancient burial site, where scouts discovered one of the gems was taken that allows the vineyard to prosper as it does.
- Found a enclosed ritual area, which was avoided and proceeded to the grove at the top of the hill.
- There fought a host of blights, and the Gulthias tree which was responsible for the blight infestations.
- Alerted a group of the Gulthian druids and berserkers to their presence, who appear on the scene shortly after the felling of the tree, and the recovering of the artifact from it’s base. Also found a magical axe embedded in the tree.
And that’s where we left it. Next session we’ll dive right into the battle with the druids who are rather cross at the destruction of their tree.